Reducers provide a smooth transition between floors of different heights. They are often used to connect a hardwood floor with low pile carpet, ceramic tile, LVT or sheet vinyl flooring.
- Available in flush mount styles for glue or nail down flooring
- Available in overlap styles typically used for floating floor applications to allow for expansion and contraction of the floor
- Each reducer is custom fit and color coordinated with the selected flooring
- Standard length is 78”
- Each piece is individually shrink-wrapped for product protection
- Available prefinished, unfinished or in a variety of specialty finishes
Part # - Product Name
(click the arrows below to view additional options)
INSPIRED BY NATURE
The beauty of hardwood products lies in the natural variations of color and character markings such as knots, streaks and grain patterns. It is these unique characteristics that give every piece its individual charm. Because finish colors and stains take differently to these characteristics, some natural light and dark areas may result.